Thursday, June 10, 2010

Life



Well to update you "Kristen" on my life which im sure you know most everything but just in case you forgot any details keep reading! Steven and I have recently visited the VA and let me just say Gov't Health Care SUCKS!!!!!! We are dealing with morons!!! And to top off the whole visit i went into the men bathroom to pee. Yes i did i know its hard to believe but I did! Our results from going there is yes Steve has a planters wart like i told him a month ago.
As for Matt he's driving and let me just say its great and scary all in one. There are days i wish he would keep driving so I could have some peace and quite at home and there are other days I wish he didn't drive at all because Im scared for him to be on the road.
And for me im good nothing new just working trying to build my clientele bigger and keep everyone happy. I have 4 wedding to go to this summer and 2 bachelorette parties and several friends having babies. I hope things calm down soon because all my friends are starting to cost me a fortune!! I love them all so im not going to complain.
I will be posting my quilting project soon so check back soon and see how my "Granny Quilt" is coming along.


1 comment:

  1. I love the shout out and the post! I talk to you almost everyday and haven't heard any of this yet! Love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete