Thursday, March 25, 2010

Wal-Mart

so last night Matt and I are out at Wal-mart and i only have a few things to get but we started to wander around. I was looking for a new nail polish color and when i got the isle i say out loud, wow this is an awesome collection of nail polish and a lady standing in the isle say oh really. I quickly turn to her and say oh my gosh im so sorry if i have offended you, but she quickly walked away and said its ok. Who knew someone could get butt hurt about nail polish selection. So i finally find a few more choices of polish and im looking on the bottom shelf and Matt starts reading off names of lipstick and casually says to me, it must be really hard to be a girl you have to decide between perennial pink and eternal blossom. I thought i was going to pee my pants! I had to sit on the ground i start laughing so hard. it was a good five minutes before we finally left the isle. At that point i definitely felt this there should have been a pic taken for the people wal-mart. I truly think in that moment i became a classic wal-mart shopper.

No comments:

Post a Comment