Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Inspiration

My sister has inspired me to start a blog! She has been doing this for quite some time now and i thought maybe i could be as witty as her and blog myself. So no laughing but im really going to give this a shot. I sometimes have some pretty funny things to talk about and never get to share them with everyone.
So for starters there was a lady who came into the salon today and she was a train wreck. Her name is Betsy and she lives out of her car and is desperately seeking employment and a place to live besides her car. And by the way she has a dog. Betsy asked for a few low light and a trim. She is known to walk out and not pay so I asked upfront if she had money. Her reply was i have lots of money and im ready to spend it. After realizing she was in love with what I had just done to her hair she grabbed the comb and started teasing her hair until it was almost standing up. Remember her hair is red in the back and blonde in the front its slightly odd looking. Betsy was so happy when she left and even left a nice tip. It was bit of excitement for my slow day. Thanks Betsy!

1 comment:

  1. Wow.... you are so funny! What is her dog's name? I love you and can't wait to see you in 1 week! P.s
    Don't do my hair like Betsy's!
    And maybe you should tell her to go up to 508 Avenida Acapulco.. I think there is a couch!
    hahaha
    miss you loves

    ReplyDelete